These terms and conditions apply to your access and use of the website of DNBC Holdings Singapore Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter known as “DNBC Holdings”).
Access to this website is granted by DNBC Holdings, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies (hereinafter known collectively with DNBC Holdings as “DNBC Financial Group”) subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website and any web page hereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, please discontinue your access forthwith to this website or any web page hereof.
Website dnbcgroup.com gives you information about us and about the other companies in our group together with the financial products and services they offer. This website is an information source and it is a gateway to the website of your local DNBC company or to other DNBC companies. You cannot purchase products or services from dnbcgroup.com directly.
If you want to know about any of the products and services described on this website, we ask you to visit the appropriate pages and websites issued by other entities within the DNBC Financial Group (hereinafter known as “Local Site”) under the relevant country you live in. You will then be directed to a Local Site. Some of the products and services described on dnbcgroup.com may not be available from your Local Site.
By using or accessing this website, you are deemed to have given permission to DNBC Financial Group to disclose to anyone information relating to yourself, including customer information, in connection with any of your accounts with any member of DNBC Financial Group as we shall deem fit for any purpose without incurring any liability of whatsoever nature.
Use Of Information And Materials
DNBC Holdings does not offer financial services or products, and our operation in the dnbcgroup.com portal or gateway does not constitute an offer of any products or services provided by any of the DNBC Financial Group’s members.
The contents of this website are provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making any specific investment, business, or commercial decision. You should at all times consult your professional advisers and obtain independent verification of such information and data before making any decision based thereon.
The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change and may be modified, deleted, or replaced from time to time and at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of DNBC Financial Group.
If you visit or view any products or services on another DNBC Financial Group members’ site, then that site’s terms and conditions will apply instead of these. Such sites, and the products and services offered, may be aimed only at customers in particular jurisdictions. Your use of any Local Site shall be governed by both these Legal Notices and the Terms of Services of the Local Site. However, where the Legal Notices conflicts with those of the Local Site, the Terms of Services of the Local Site shall prevail. Please read carefully any Local Site and/or Product Terms of Services before using the Local Site or product.
Information or opinions provided by us or through a third party on this website or by a Local Site should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.
DNBC Holdings shall not be under any obligation whatsoever, express or implied, to reply to unsolicited correspondence, communications, or email or to acknowledge receipt of the same.
DNBC Holdings may provide links to websites, software applications, or mobile applications ('Third Party Links') owned, controlled, or offered by third parties. Access to and the use of such “Third Party Links” is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions applicable to such access and/or use. For the avoidance of doubt, by creating a link to a “Third Party Links”, DNBC Holdings shall not be construed as endorsing or recommending any product or service offered or as verifying any information contained in any such “Third Party Links”. Accordingly, DNBC Holdings will not be responsible for any and all information, materials, products, or services (or any failure thereof) contained in or offered at any such Third Party Links linked to this website.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of DNBC Financial Group’s Social Media Channels
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and may be modified, deleted, or replaced from time to time at our sole and absolute discretion. If you do not accept the change or addition to these Terms and Conditions, you must stop accessing and/or using these channels. If you continue to access and/or use them after the change or addition takes effect, you are deemed to have accepted the change or addition without reservation.
- You should never disclose any of your account, financial, and/or personal confidential information through these channels. In the event DNBC Financial Group requests your contact details, please send them to us using only the private messaging feature(s) (if any) available on these channels.
- All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by DNBC Financial Group. You shall have no right to download, reproduce or use any such trademarks as a link to any website or otherwise, except with the prior written approval of DNBC Financial Group or third-party proprietors (as the case may be).
- The contents of these channels, including but not limited to products, information, data, text, graphics, audio, video, links, or other items are provided 'AS IS', and 'AS AVAILABLE'. DNBC Financial Group does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or reasonableness of such contents and expressly disclaims liability for any and all errors or omissions whatsoever. No warranty of any kind, implied, express, or statutory, including but not limited to any warranty of title, non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus or other contaminants or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros (collectively, the 'Virus'), is given in conjunction with these channels, or its contents, including any links to third party websites.
- Under no circumstances will DNBC Financial Group be liable in any way for any text, images (including but not limited to all of its contents) (collectively, the "Content") including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of these channels, any Content and any opinions, statements, and viewpoints expressed by community participants.
- When you post content to our social media channels, you are giving us a non-exclusive, irrevocable right to reproduce your posts (including any images, sound recordings, or other content you supply with that post), together with your name and profile picture (if applicable) for attribution purposes, in any medium, anywhere in the world, for our own business purposes, including for advertising and promotional purposes.
- DNBC Financial Group reserves the right to modify the content, features, and functionality of these channels, to shut them down, and to limit or deny access to all or part of these channels at any time, for any reason, without prior notice, and will not be liable in any way to you, your company or any third party for any possible loss, liability or consequences of such actions.
- DNBC Financial Group will be entitled to use, make or reproduce, disclose, distribute, perform publicly, create derivative works of, and reduce to practice any content submitted to us, for any purposes whatsoever, without restriction and without any compensation to you. DNBC Financial Group is not and shall not be subject to any obligations or confidentiality regarding the content, except where required by law. DNBC Financial Group is under no obligation to use or post any content submitted and DNBC Financial Group may remove any content at any time in its sole discretion.
- Where you provide information (including personal data) relating to another person, you warrant and represent to us that you have obtained that person’s consent for the collection, use, and disclosure of his/her information as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- All user content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originates from. You will be solely and entirely responsible for any and all content that you upload, post, share, or otherwise display via these channels. Under no circumstances will DNBC Financial Group be liable in any way for user content including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any user content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any user content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via these channels. You should exercise discretion before relying on information in user content as such user content may contain false or otherwise misleading information. To the extent that you use or rely on information posted within these channels, you do so solely at your own risk.
- When posting or submitting content, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control any and all of the rights to your submission including, but not limited to, all the rights necessary for you to post, submit or upload that said content. To the extent that the content submitted contains copyrighted or protected content, you warrant and represent that (i) you are the owner of such content or the owner has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use; and (c) each person who has been depicted in such content, if any, has provided consent to the use of the content as set forth under these Terms and Conditions. DNBC Financial Group reserves the right to request proof of ownership or permission and to refuse to post such content in its sole discretion and determination.
You agree that you will not use any part of
DNBC Financial Group’s Social Media Channels
- upload or post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, hateful or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- upload or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload or post any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise use Content without the written permission of the Content owner
- DNBC Financial Group reserves the right to remove any post or content that is not relevant and/or breaches the aforesaid terms and/or which DNBC Financial Group in its own discretion otherwise deems inappropriate. DNBC Financial Group shall assume no responsibility or liability arising from any post or content containing prohibited or objectionable content stated above. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend DNBC Financial Group in respect of all damages, costs, and expenses, including all legal costs incurred on an indemnity basis, arising out of or as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with your use of these channels and Content.
- DNBC Financial Group reserves the right to permanently block or ban individuals or groups from participating on our social media channels for any violation of the Terms and Conditions or for posting any content which DNBC Financial Group at its own discretion determines is inappropriate.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
Any and all information submitted to DNBC Financial Group through this website shall be deemed to be and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of DNBC Financial Group. DNBC Financial Group shall be entitled to use, for any purpose and without any payment or compensation, any information including but not limited to ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in whatsoever form provided to the DNBC Financial Group through this website.
DNBC Financial Group does not guarantee that (a) email message(s) sent to the DNBC Financial Group over the Internet; and/or (b) short message (SMS) sent to DNBC Financial Group via your mobile phone, will be completely secure. Under no circumstances will DNBC Financial Group be liable for any damages incurred or sustained by you in connection with or arising from any (a) message transmitted via the Internet by you to DNBC Financial Group; and/or (b) SMS sent to the DNBC Financial Group via your mobile phone, or by DNBC Financial Group to you at your request.
This website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Copyright And Trade Marks Notice
Except as otherwise expressly stated in this website, the copyright and all other intellectual property and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all Posts, information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by DNBC Financial Group, business partners, providers, users or other providers and are protected international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Information on this website is provided on an "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law we do not give or make any warranty of any kind, implied, express, or statutory, including but not limited to any warranty of title, non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus or other contaminants or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros (collectively, the 'virus'), is given in conjunction with this website, or its contents, including any links to third-party websites, software applications and/or mobile applications.
Exclusion Of Liability
Without prejudice to anything contained in this website, DNBC Financial Group shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any damage, loss, or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use, or the inability to access or use this website, use of or reliance on the contents of this website and/or made available through DNBC Financial Group;
- any transaction performed on any (a) web page on this website; and/or (b) software applications and/or mobile applications via DNBC Financial Group;
- any loss or abuse or unauthorized disclosure of information, including customer information;
- any system connection failure, error, omission, interruption, interception, delay in operation or transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to (a) any other websites linked to this website; and/or (b) any other software applications and/or mobiles applications linked to DNBC Financial Group; and/or
- any product, information, data, software, or other materials obtained from (a) this website or from any other websites linked to this website; and/or (b) any other software applications and/or mobiles applications linked to DNBC Financial Group
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Legal Notices are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the Court of Singapore will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.
English Version To Prevail
If there are inconsistencies in meaning between the English-language version of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions as may be translated into any other language, the English-language version shall prevail.