DNBC ACCOUNT - PERSONAL TERMS
This is the DNBC Account - Personal Terms (“Personal Terms”) for your Personal Account. This forms part of your Legal Agreement with us in respect of your Personal Account. Except where otherwise defined in this Personal Terms, terms defined in the General Terms will have the same meaning in this Personal Terms.
Parties to our Agreement
By applying to open an Account with us, you confirm that: you are 18 years old or older; your Account is for personal use only; and this is your only Personal Account with us.
You may use DNBC Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use DNBC Services:
- in any way that breaches or intended to breach any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation, or causes DNBC to breach any applicable law;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- for anything that is abusive, harmful, violent or seditious or does not comply with our content standards;
- for any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, or any other form of spam;
- in relation to harmful programs such as viruses, spyware, or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in any way that would locally or internationally evade any applicable taxes or promote tax evasion.
- in any way to any of the business activities listed in the Prohibited Industries
- in relation to the “rejected jurisdiction” list
Operation of your Personal Account
You may only use your Account number (as we provided to you) to receive funds for the following purposes:
- receiving payouts from an approved e-commerce and marketplace platforms;
- receiving payments from your clients and other third parties for the purpose of business payments;
- receiving your own funds from other legitimate business sources.
The Content Standard are set out as our DNBC Financial Group Legal Notices
Suspension and termination
If you conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction in violation of the prohibitions contained in this section we reserve the right to issue a written warning and/or reverse the transaction and/or close or suspend your DNBC Account and/or report the transaction to the relevant law enforcement agency and/or claim damages from you and/or remove any posting or material uploaded by you.
Changes to the DNBC Account – Personal Terms
We may revise this Personal Terms from time to time to reflect a change of regulatory requirements or a change of our risk appetite by updating this page. Such changes may affect the services we are currently providing you. You are encouraged to review this Personal Terms periodically and regularly to avoid any interruption of your services. This Personal Terms, as amended, is legally binding on you.