Personal Account Fee
Free DNBC Financial Group Personal account opening fee
Free Multi-currency current account opening fee
Free Internet payment for Personal (sign up +monthly fee)
C$19 Monthly maintenance fee
PERSONAL ACCOUNTS FEES and CHARGES
|Currency: CAD||Standard Package||Premium Package (6)|
|Account opening Fee||Free of charge|
|Monthly maintenance Fee||19 CAD||0 CAD|
|Online Payment, Mobile Payment Sign up and Monthly fee subscription||Free of charge|
|Incoming payments from another DNBC Account||Free of charge|
|Non-SWIFT incoming||5 CAD|
|SWIFT incoming (SHA/BEN/OUR)||0.2% - min 10 CAD|
|Outgoing to another DNBC account||Free of charge|
|Non-SWIFT Urgent D+1(1)||0.25%(2) + 25 CAD|
|Non-SWIFT Express D(1)||0.25%(2) + 50 CAD|
|SWIFT Outgoing (SHA/BEN)||0.3% + 50 CAD|
|SWIFT Outgoing (OUR)||0.3% + 50 CAD+ correspondent bank fee (if any)|
|Payment cancellation, modification, refund||75 CAD|
|Investigation Fee (SWIFT)||75 CAD|
|Recall Fee (SWIFT)||75 CAD|
|Due diligence fee on large amount payment(3) / complex transaction||0.05% - max 200 CAD|
|Fee for handling funds on an account (annual rate)(4)||1%|
D – current working date, cut-off time at
D+1 – value date on the following working day.
D+2 - within 2 days from the current working day
- 0.25% of the total amount of transactions. Maximum transaction fee capped at 175 CAD for Urgent D+2. Based on your request, an additional charge of 25 CAD shall be applied to Express D+1.
- Applicable to a transaction with an amount over 50,000 CAD. This service charge is an extra fee applied to large transactions on checking documents and scanning KYC compliance. The processing fee is fixed following the information of the above table.
- The negative interest is calculated at the end of each day. The negative interest is debited at the end of each month for the period of the previous month and debited directly from the respective account. The negative interest is currently 1% per annual. The calculation for each month is 1/12th of the interest rate. The negative interest will be charged as of 01 May, 2022 until further notice.
- Monthly maintenance fee is free of charge for personal account holders who make monthly transactions (exchanged to CAD) from 30,000 CAD or more via SWIFT Transfer. If the monthly transaction does not meet the above conditions, the monthly maintenance Standard Fee of 19 CAD shall be applied, regardless of clients who have signed up for Standard Package. Client is required to sign a form of switching his/her current package to upgrade to the Premium Package.
- Easy upgrade to the Premium Package is available once Point (5) is satisfied.
- With a current account upgrade from Standard to Premium, in the following months, if the client does not meet the requirement (5) mentioned above, the monthly maintenance fee will be applied for the standard package (19 CAD).
- Enable to open accounts corresponding with different currencies: EUR, CHF, GBP, CAD, HKD, etc.
OTHER SERVICES RENDERED
|Account, Statement & Notification|
|Account statement request||10 CAD||Fee for Hard copy. PDF is free when downloading via DNBCnet|
|Balance Certificate for a specific account||20 CAD|
|Current account reference letter request||50 CAD|
|Express courier original copy||60 CAD||To client address worldwide: DHL/FedEx|
|SMS notification about account transactions||0.2 CAD||Per message|
|Email notification about account transactions||Free of charge|
|Closing the Personal account after one year||Free of charge|
|Closing the Personal account within 12 months||200 CAD|